Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Surgery....yikes!!!!

I have these awful bunions on my feet. My left foot is the worst I have to go in this thursday to get surgery they are going to cut my bone in 2 spots and put screws in them. I was told if I did not do it soon then it would only get worse. I decided oh well here goes. It is a joke in the family now because i say that I will be back to doing all the physical activity that I do on a daily basis within few days. The doctor looked at me and first told me to stay off for 3 days then he told me 5 days this last Monday he took it up to 7 days. I jsut think he knows that with my personality I will try to beat the odds. I really don't like to be told that i cant do anything or be in a position where my body wont' allow me too.

Maybe I will try and get a picture before and after....
Later

2 comments:

Shaylo said...

Ouch! that sounds like it'd hurt and it looked painful when i came over. Hope you feel better!! love you!

Kassie said...

THE HOTTEST MEE MEW I KNOW!! I love blogging! Your family it sooo cute and you are soo cute and I love it.