Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My best friend


This is my best friend, he is for better words my better half. He keeps me grounded, I love his wisdom and the strength he has, he loves me...all of my imperfections I think I could say he adores me.
Some days when life gets out of control as it always does (we seem to all have hills and valleys we are faced with) the one constant thing in my life would be my husband.
He loves making things with his hands (very creative), can fix just about anything, he is very neat (picks up after himself, and me sometimes) He has a saying, "everything has a place and everything in its place", still working on that one.
Some day he just may buy a motorcycle, we will strap on our leather and go riding off into the sunset.
He loves music, and amazes me at how one note and he can usually guess the artist and the name of the song. Most importantly he makes me laugh....He is funny, and I am blessed.

0 comments: