Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A little about me....

Daiseys are my favorite flower. Why?
They usually can grow wild, you can see them in fields blowing in the breeze. They are delicate looking but at the same time a pretty strong blossom. They kind of remind me of being innocent and Free.
As googled "Daisey" this flower is one that is deemed excellant or noble. Another characteristic is "innocence"
I guess this kind of describes me a little bit. I have a story a bit on the wild side....hmmm. I guess you could say I am not the normal person, but what is normal? I love being me finding the innocence in our lives. If we look it is everywhere around us. I do have a strong belief in my Savior "Jesus Christ" this grounds me and gives me purpose.
I believe in paying attention to every detail; the wind blowing, the leaves falling, the smell in the air, the sound of the birds, the sunrising up over the mountains, looking up into the sky (early morning) and seeing the stars glitter, the freedom of being able to walk, jump, twist, turn. The look in my grankids eyes when I explain something to them or kiss them. My own kids when they call me and tell me they love me.
I feel I am a very strong person and yet there is that delicate side to me, that needs to be nurtured and cared for.

0 comments: