Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Angels

These three women are amazing...I learn so much from each of them. They have so many talents, strengths and abilites.











Yes they are my three daughters. I am so proud to be their Mom there is not a day that goes by that I do not say a prayer of thanks for them. They bless my life in so many ways, a phone call, a laugh, a direction, a work out partner, a hair style, a friend to confied in, and most of all they show love to me....again what a wonderful day!!!!

3 comments:

Shaylo said...

They really do look like angels! And i love them sooo much!! Love you too Meemaw!

Jennifer said...

Hi Pam, or Mom #2 for most of my life!! I love your blog, I found it through Melinda's. It's so fun to be able to see what everyone is up to. Now if I could just get my Mom to do one! Your girls are so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam!!! I also found your blog on Melinda's! It was so good to see you and find out what you are up to. You & Melinda should come to Vegas to visit! Me & Bryan will show you a good time!