Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Guess who this is?




This is my son before he left to go to Hawaii and then onto California to build road ways, decks and work with his hands.


We need more men to want to use their hands, being creative and learning to do good hard labor.


Kevin is our 1 and only son, so we say he is our favorite son. He says he will be home for Thanksgiving this year...maybe we will give him a hair cut? Actually he could do it himself as believe it or not he has his hair styling license. Yep he cuts hair on the side of being a mountain man. I love that he is unique, he has a way of melting my heart.


I went searching and found this picture when he was 4 yrs. old. Isn't he cute?
He always told the truth to this day he really can't tell a lie very well. You can always tell when he tries, usually he just doesn't talk much. But I can be sure if I ever asked him a question and really wanted to know the truth he would tell me.
WOW...I guess this is a day for remembering and being thankful for the blessing of being able to be his MOM!!!
Kevin if you are reading this "I love You"!!!

3 comments:

Angelee said...

I want to know where my five page message of love is! You could put before and after pictures of me too. Just Kidding we love our only brother, almost as much as you.

kevymec said...

wow im loving this favorite son thing! thanks my favorite mom, you are way too cute. im miles and miles away and im still a mommas boy... proudly! love you too mom

peace and love,

kevy

Shaylo said...

Wow that picture is soooooo different!!!!!! He looks so much older! But i heard he's coming back for Thanksgiving!!! I miss him sooooo much you have no idea!