Sunday, September 28, 2008

Thinking good thoughts!!


Well we found out that yes in fact my sweet little Melinda does have cancer of her thyroid. It sounds so scarey especially when you say it. When she called I felt a bit of shock, then fear, and then tears.

We still do not have a lot of answers as of yet. She sees a surgeon on Tuesday. There are so many questions, and Melinda is so on top of things and organized that she has a pad of paper with a list of questions that she keeps adding too.


Last evening after attending the womans conference we met up with Janae my #3 daughter and we had a girls day. We went and had dinner then of all places went to Wal-mart. I love my kids, I wish Kevin was here too.


I watched as my 3 daughters laughed and shared memories, thoughts and when they were not looking I said a silent prayer, in Thanks for being able to be their mother and to see the freindships and love that they have for each other.


That is all for today!

1 comments:

Kassie said...

Good attitude, Pam. They'll just cut that crap out and she will get better and better. None the less, it's scary and still a heavy load to pull. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Melinda.