Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Grand kids....you gotta love em!!!!




I had so much fun going to Ausitn and Spencers soccer game. They played so well, I was screaming and yelling and not even hardly talking to Angelee (which is hard not to do as she is so fun to talk with) But the boys were on fire!!!! Making goals and blocking kicks, passing the ball, getting inbetween the opposing team and taking off with the ball. It was such fun!
They were all in their team huddle. Oh and their Dad is one of the coaches. I love that.
And I only got 10 misquito bites during the whole game. It started getting dark and Doug and I could hardly tell who was who. Rather than say, "Go Austin" or "Way to go Spencer" We decided "Go green" was good enough.

1 comments:

Kassie said...

I'm excited for when my boys can really PLAY! I'm already the most annoying loud mom at itty bitty soccer!