Sunday, July 27, 2008

Yogafit Level 5 Palm Springs July 19-21, 2008

This is Palm Springs California July 19-21, 2008 I flew here to take my level 5 200hr. RYT (registered yoga training). It was a very beautiful city.

Beth Shaw is the one in the white shirt, she started Yogafit in 1993. WOW has it evolved. I have my arm around Tracy she is a master trainer that helps Beth, and an amazing woman. I met some really great people...
This is Beth and Heather...
Connie really had a gift of being able to share her knowledge and her passion for yoga with everyone.

Sandi is on the left she has been my good friend for years...she is a true friend one that I can depend and rely on. She is very wise and tells it like it is. Denise is an amazing woman she teaches for me at 24 hour. Her ability to connet with people and make them feel better is awe inspiring. I can learn alot from these two women.

I only have to more smaller certs to do and I have competed my 200 hrs. that will be a happy day. Yoga has helped me to become more aware of my surroundings - it has also increased my faith in God and helped me to focus more on what I have and am grateful for.
I am learning to love myself my true self and see all of my imperfections and accept them which is a challenge at times as we all speak a bit negatively towards ourselves...Life is a journey one that I am truly enjoying!!!

0 comments: